[wplug-plan] Call for presentations

John Lewis oflameo2 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 12:46:19 EST 2014

http://wplug.org/wiki/ByLaws

I checked the bylaws, and after we get over 50 people on the rolls we
will only need 10 people to make quorum requirements.

Even if we added member via the free process membership process as
deceived, we could only get a max of 12 members per year.

As of right now since we have 11 members on the rolls it would require
just 2.2 people for to have a quorum. Right now, if we followed the
ByLaws strictly Joe and I could setup a special ordered board meeting
over IRC 18:00 tomorrow, deem it a members meeting and start amending
the bylaws.

We aren't going to do that because we have a database schema finish and
install to the WPLUG mariadb database over on wplug-internet.

TLDR: no