[wplug-plan] Call for presentations

Vance Kochenderfer vance at happylemur.com
Tue Dec 23 03:00:56 EST 2014

John Lewis wrote:
> Do we at the vary least have bookmarks about all of the subjects
> mentioned in this solicitation?

I just came up with them off the top of my head.  Although I did not
refer to it when making my list, there is a wiki page at
<http://www.wplug.org/wiki/CallforPresentations> which could use some
love.

> As a follow up, is there anything for the presenter, such as 6 months of
> free membership for outside presenters so we can make are rolls larger?

As mentioned, food is good.  Also in the past, we've given out items
from <http://cafepress.com/wplug> as rewards for speaking.  The coffee
mug is nice and you don't have to worry about choosing the right size
<http://www.cafepress.com/mf/10285164/logo2_mugs?shop=wplug&productId=19129011>.

I have an unworn Fedora t-shirt (size XL) that I'd be happy to give to
someone for speaking.

vance at happylemur.com      |   good belt of Scotch"    -Nick Danger