[wplug-plan] Call for presentations

Justin Smith justin at adminix.net
Mon Dec 22 11:41:47 EST 2014

I agree with Mark about quorum.

Besides, WPLUG membership is largely symbolic. If we're going to do
something for presenters, I think it should be something more tangible.

Food is a good, inexpensive place to start.

On Monday, December 22, 2014 11:30:30 AM Mark Dalrymple wrote:
> > 6 months of free membership for outside presenters so we can make
are

> rolls larger
>
> Will that negatively affect quorum requirements?
>
> Back in the mists of time, we'd have pizza ($5 / person), and the
presenter
> would have their pizza comped.  Will Speak For Food.
>
> ++m

*Justin Smith*
GNU/Linux System Administrator

/"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not;
nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will
not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is
full of educated derelicts."/

/-Calvin Coolidge/