[wplug-plan] [wplug] This weekends Install/Tweak - Fest

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Fri Dec 7 12:11:22 EST 2012

On 12/07/2012 11:58 AM, John Lewis wrote:
> Why does the Vice Chair rarely have something to report?

You would have to take that up with the Vice Chair, though I can say
that the Vice Chair was outside of the Pittsburgh area during the times
of a few board meetings, so of course could not deliver a report at a
meeting he was unable to attend...

> Did the December meeting happen or did it also not happen due to lack
> of quorum?

You were there (and the minutes I posted to the mailing lists stated
this plainly) - the December meeting did not occur due to lack of
quorum.  The discussion that was conducted afterwards among the
board-elect was not a meeting of the WPLUG Board, as the incoming WPLUG
Board is not yet seated.

--Pat.