[wplug-plan] [wplug] This weekends Install/Tweak - Fest

John Lewis oflameo2 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 11:58:55 EST 2012

Why does the Vice Chair rarely have something to report? I would think
it would be hard for the Vice Chair to have nothing to say, look at his
duties.

> The Vice-Chair shall:
>
>     assist the Chair in the performance of that office's role and duties
>     conduct the general correspondence of WPLUG and serve as its principal spokesperson

He didn't report anything in January, February, March, April, (April 2
is proprietary), June, July, August, or October.

Did the December meeting happen or did it also not happen due to lack of
quorum?