[wplug-plan] May installfest venue

DK wplug at curlynoodle.com
Tue Apr 27 09:24:27 EDT 2010

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 4:29 PM, Joseph Prostko
<joe.prostko+wplug at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there any update on the venue?  I won't be able to make it to the
> next GUM, but it's probable I can make it to the InstallFest.
>
> By the way, seeing as I'm the resident "Haiku person", am I welcome to
> bring Haiku CDs if I show up?  Our second alpha is tentatively planned
> for release on 5/10.  Even if not, I want to do my best to attend,
> since I'm sure I could help out in some capacity.
>
> - joe

It appears as though the venue is confirmed.  WPLUG will host the
InstallFest at the Monroeville Public Library from 10a until 3-4p on
5/15.

I have updated the Wiki page to standard format.  Please make any
additions or corrections.

Joe:  You are welcome to bring Haiku CDs.

Beth Lynn:  What else do you need help with at this point?

Regards,
Dave Kraus