[wplug-plan] May installfest venue

Joseph Prostko joe.prostko+wplug at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 16:29:32 EDT 2010

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 9:37 PM, Beth Lynn Eicher
<bethlynneicher at gmail.com> wrote:
> Nick has been confirming the details but I think Monroeville will be our
> best bet.
>
> Yes we will have plenty of Ubuntu on hand no matter where we land.

Is there any update on the venue?  I won't be able to make it to the
next GUM, but it's probable I can make it to the InstallFest.

By the way, seeing as I'm the resident "Haiku person", am I welcome to
bring Haiku CDs if I show up?  Our second alpha is tentatively planned
for release on 5/10.  Even if not, I want to do my best to attend,
since I'm sure I could help out in some capacity.

- joe