[wplug-plan] thanks everyone

Patrick Wagstrom pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu
Sat Sep 16 20:37:28 EDT 2006

Hey folks,

I just wanted to say a huge thanks to everyone who did so much today to
make the meeting a success.  First, thanks to all the people who showed
up so we could actually do business.  Thanks to everyone who was willing
to be nominated and is considering serving on the WPLUG board next term.
I wish everyone good luck on elections.

For those who made significant contributions to the process of the
meeting, a huge thanks.  Vance Kochendorfer was especially helpful with
his analysis of the motions.  Thanks to John McCarter and David Tessitor
for their help with the parliamentary procedure.  And of course, an
enormous thanks to Judi Galardi for helping to get the room.  I'm sure
that I've forgotten folks, I really appreciate everyone helping.  We
made great progress toward becoming a better organization.

Thanks!

--Patrick