[wplug-erie] Need everyones thoughts.

John M Rice john.m.rice at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 13:42:22 EDT 2007

Thinking of doing an install fest this time. I have a place, just need a few
things.

Looking for volunteers to do an install fest. Anyone wanting to setup a box
for show and tell, please let me know. The reason I am asking is because the
more people that volunteer, the more space I need to request and the more
time I need to request the conference rooms for.

There are plenty of power drops, I will be checking on the internet access.
worst case scenario, I will just run a network drop downstairs for the
install fest if need be.

Also, looking for people to do some evangelizing. I figured if we have an
install fest, we might as well try and let everyone know that were doing
this. maybe get a few new faces to join us.

Any questions, comments, concerns, grips, or complaints yell at me.

Mike