[wplug-erie] Need everyones thoughts.

Seth Keiper skeiper at c-wd.net
Mon Sep 17 21:09:02 EDT 2007

This is something I would definitely desire to be part of. What place do you
have in mind to have this install fest? Any idea for dates and time? We
could hand out free CD's as well. Definitely, I will have to contact a few
friends, they might want to join in this.

Seth Keiper @ C-WD.NET
skeiper at c-wd.net
http://www.c-wd.net
http://c-wd.net/GetFireFox/