[wplug-erie] Re: Question for the LUG regarding Saturday June 5

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Thu Jun 3 11:33:01 EDT 2004

"Teodorski, Chris" <cteodorski at MahoningCounty.org> wrote:

> Initially it did not look like we had a meeting place for June 5. Bill had
> not been able to contact the Library regarding a room reservation and I had
> not received the paperwork from them.   However, Bill just called me to
> inform me that the Library lady had just called him to let us know that the
> room is available for Saturday.
>
> This meeting was a planned showing of RevoltionOS.  I had also planned on
> getting a copy to raffle off, unfortunately because I didn't anticipate we
> would be having the meeting, I never ordered a copy.
>
> So, the question is, how many people think the would or could attend a
> meeting on Saturday? If the attendance is going to be small, I don't see a
> reason why we can't push this off when we can better advertise.
>
> Please get back to me by middle of the day tomorrow so that we can let her
> know.

As much as I would enjoy hanging out with everyone again, I'm too busy right
now to make it this weekend.

> Also the July meeting was scheduled for July 10th, with Bill Moran as a
> speaker.  Unfortunately the room is not available, so our choices are:
> Another date, or another location.  Your input would be greatly appreciated.

If anyone is curious, my weekend schedule for July is open right now, so if
there's question about whether I can handle the move to a different date, it
will probably be doable.

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies