[wplug-erie] Question for the LUG regarding Saturday June 5

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Thu Jun 3 12:05:26 EDT 2004

Hello,

It was my experience that one has to order Revolution OS
online. If you don't have a copy in your hand to show then it is
extremely unlikely that this is going to happen.

If I where you folks I would be looking to reschedule for
some date later in June for Revolution OS. Advertising is
good. This is an event that you want to encourage people to
bring somebody. In Pittsburgh we gave people an extra raffle
ticket to anyone who brought somebody and it worked well.

As for the July meeting, if you choose to reschedule, do not
pick July 3rd or else I guarantee your turn out will be lousy.
You may find the library to be closed that day anyhow.

My advice is to make a decision about June and July and announce
it in the next 24 hours. From there move forward and advertise.

best of luck.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn