[wplug-erie] Question for the LUG regarding Saturday June 5

Teodorski, Chris cteodorski at MahoningCounty.org
Thu Jun 3 11:25:55 EDT 2004

Initially it did not look like we had a meeting place for June 5. Bill had
not been able to contact the Library regarding a room reservation and I had
not received the paperwork from them.   However, Bill just called me to
inform me that the Library lady had just called him to let us know that the
room is available for Saturday.

This meeting was a planned showing of RevoltionOS.  I had also planned on
getting a copy to raffle off, unfortunately because I didn't anticipate we
would be having the meeting, I never ordered a copy.

So, the question is, how many people think the would or could attend a
meeting on Saturday? If the attendance is going to be small, I don't see a
reason why we can't push this off when we can better advertise.

Please get back to me by middle of the day tomorrow so that we can let her
know.

Also the July meeting was scheduled for July 10th, with Bill Moran as a
speaker.  Unfortunately the room is not available, so our choices are:
Another date, or another location.  Your input would be greatly appreciated.

Chris