[wplug-board] Info about the Blender talk is live on the Wiki

Joseph Prostko joe.prostko at gmail.com
Mon May 5 11:04:45 EDT 2014

On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 12:24 PM, Pat Barron <pat at lectroid.com> wrote:
> I am willing to kick in some money (maybe $50) to fund pizza, if we do
> that.  If so, maybe someone should create an Eventbrite invitation so we
> can get a rough headcount and know how much to order.

I assume the EventBrite invite hasn't happened?  Should I take this
on?  Unless i suddenly get roped into playing pool with my team
tonight, I should be able to do it tonight.  Again, is the timeline
for the event on the wiki cool, or does it still need some tweaking.
I admit I kind of "winged it" based on previous correspondence.  I
guess the most important part is if Roland agrees to the start time
for the talk and the like.

Try to make any changes before 10 PM tonight if possible, as I'd like
to get an EventBrite out to our mailing list by tomorrow at the latest
if we are indeed going that direction.

- joe