[wplug-board] Fwd: Update: Uniiverse - Western PA Linux Users Group

Stanley C Slomberg scslomberg at gmail.com
Thu May 1 11:17:01 EDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jesse Elliott <jesse.elliott at uniiverse.com>
Date: Thu, May 1, 2014 at 10:37 AM
Subject: Update: Uniiverse - Western PA Linux Users Group
To: directoratlarge at wplug.org

 Hi

Hope you are doing well.

I just wanted to follow up with you to make sure you received my previous
emails.

Uniiverse has released some new features that I think you will particularly
enjoy and would be beneficial for your events. Here is an updated
presentation about our platform for your convenience:
http://info.uniiverse.com/e/31732/selltickets/2smh/21186167

I would love to tell you more and discuss how we could work together.

Would you have time for a quick phone call?

If this is not good timing, let me know when would be best for me to follow
up.

Hope to speak soon and thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Jesse

--

 *________________*

*Jesse Elliott*
Business Development Manager

 *uniiverse*
*www.uniiverse.com <http://www.uniiverse.com/>*
*jesse.elliott at uniiverse.com <jaclyn.klein at uniiverse.com>*

If this is not for you, let me know
here<http://info.uniiverse.com/unsubscribe/u/31732/11e824adf31aa0835df20ccf812274cc/21186167>

--
Stanley C Slomberg
412-361-7826 (Home)

Stanley C Slomberg
412-441-7826 (Office)
412-441-STAN

Dealer/Distributor for:

Amsoil Synthetic Lubricants (34yrs) - All consumer and industrial
applications
All applications for consumer and industry!  Always Use P.I. fuel additive
in the fuel tank when you change your vehicles oil!! Money back guarantee
if 3-5% increase in miles per gallon is not attained.
http://www.lubedealer.com/stanline_products

Entrenet Nutritionals
All About Aloe Vera and its applications
http://www.enchealth.com/stanline

Isagenix - A World Leader in Nutritional Cleansing
stanlne.isagenix.com

Organo Gold -  Coffee Latte Mocha Hot Chocolate with Ganoderma, an
antioxidant/nutrient.
http://stanline.organogold.com

Shaklee Nutritionals - Dealer for over 35 years.  Beauty and Health
products.
Nutritional supplements for over 45 years!
http://stanline.myshaklee.com

IDLife - All Organic Nutrition.  Discover Your "Personal Nutrition" &
Weight Management Product for you!
Take a free health assessment at my website: http://stanline.idlife.com