[wplug-board] Info about the Blender talk is live on the Wiki

Justin Smith justin at adminix.net
Mon May 5 11:11:09 EDT 2014

I think the timeline on the wiki is fine.

An EventBrite page might help us plan our expenses, yes. We're having an
all-staff meeting tomorrow at Pittsburgh Filmmakers, so maybe I could
make a list of the people who are interested and send them the invite.

--
*Justin Smith*
GNU/Linux System Administrator

/"If computers get too powerful, we can organize them into committees.
That'll do them in!"/
/-Author Unknown/