[wplug-board] Blender event follow-up

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Wed Apr 23 15:08:21 EDT 2014

The proposed program looks excellent to me.  I'm on-call for the week
that includes the 28th, but as long as there is WiFi connectivity
available at the meeting location, I should be able to work around it (I
don't usually get off-hours calls during any hours we'd be likely to be
holding an event, lately the calls have typically been during the
overnight hours).

Is the fallback plan the proposed Git presentation?  Should I be
preparing a presentation on that in case it's necessary?  (If that's the
fallback, and we don't need it, we can always use it later - Git isn't
changing enough at this point that the info would go stale anytime soon....)

--Pat.