[wplug-board] Blender event follow-up

Joseph Prostko joe.prostko at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 11:17:40 EDT 2014

Everything sounds good to me.  Basically anything that isn't 5/13 or
5/20 works for me, since I have an event I want to attend on the 13th,
and we have our next board meeting on the 20th.

With respect to the fallback (which hopefully simply becomes a future
meeting, not a "fallback"), yes, a Git talk would be it, unless Justin
meant having a social networking event like we had previously
discussed.  In any case, do you guys think it would be good to just
single out Git?  I suppose I'm biased, but maybe a talk about DVCSs in
general would be cool.  Then again, I almost think just saying there's
going to be a talk on Git might actually attract more people than a
general DVCS talk since it's such a hot topic and it has kind of
already won the DVCS crown for better or worse.

- joe