[wplug-board] Blender event follow-up

Justin Smith justin at adminix.net
Tue Apr 22 20:09:30 EDT 2014

Hey, guys! This is just a quick note to let you know that I haven't heard back from Roland Hess yet. I just sent him a follow-up email. In it, I restated my earlier proposal - having the event on Wednesday, May 14 - and left the content of the presentation largely up to him.

(He asked if I wanted the talk to be focused on Blender's video editing capabilities. I said that Filmmakers offers media production courses on a variety of topics and that my main concern was getting the professionals there to see that Blender is, in fact, used in the real world and that it's worth learning.)

If I don't hear back from Roland by the end of this week, I think we should fall back to our original plans.

-Justin