[wplug-board] Presentation for February GUM

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Mon Jan 28 16:11:39 EST 2013

I'm going to pencil myself in to present on "Build Your Own Certificate
Authority Using xca" (current working title...) for the February GUM,
unless someone's aware of anyone else who's interested in presenting.
I'm designing this to be a 30 minute presentation, so there'd be room
for another 20 to 30 minute presentation if someone wanted to.

While I'm there, I'll also add to the business meeting agenda that we'll
be counting the ballots for the bylaws amendment.

--Pat.