[wplug-board] Banking errands

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Mon Jan 28 23:10:57 EST 2013

On 1/28/2013 8:46 PM, Terence J. Golightly wrote:
> On 01/28/2013 03:00 PM, Pat Barron wrote:
>> I finally got a chance to stop by First Commonwealth today (a few week
>> after I'd hoped...).
>>
> You have the deposit slips?

There are blank deposit slips in the Treasurer's Kit, in the little
green expanding file wallet.  Though many of them are useless, because
they have "2011" pre-written on them as the year.  But you can always
grab a blank deposit slip at a branch and fill it in, or use one of the
pre-printed deposit slips in the back of the checkbook.

--Pat.