[wplug-board] Membership cards, proposal for FAQ page...

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Thu Jan 31 12:55:12 EST 2013

Two items:

1. I've been looking around for things we can use as membership cards -
I knew what I wanted to find, but it's kind of hard when you don't know
what it's actually called...  I finally figured out that what I was
looking for is called "Integrated Card Stock".  Here's an example:

http://blanksusa.com/products/integrated-cards/two-sided-dry-lift-blank-integrated-mailer-3-375-x-2-125-integrated-card-8-5-x-11-sheet-size-28-lb-ledger-50-mailers.html

I may order a couple of packs of this, just to mess with and see what we
can do with it.

2.  In reviewing the responses to the CRW survey, I'm thinking it might
be useful to come up with some sort of "WPLUG FAQ" page, to provide
information about things that come up occasionally, or things people
wonder about that they don't really know who to ask about.  I'll
probably start working on a draft in the next couple of days, and since
it'll be on the wiki, we can all bash on it.

--Pat.