[wplug-board] Received correspondence from a Linux-based project today

JUDI GALARDI judigalardi at verizon.net
Mon Feb 6 17:49:57 EST 2012

That sounds creepy, but I just saw "The Woman in Black".  Seriously, I think copying it is the best idea, but looks like we'd have to take a look at the group (no date, etc).

Judi

Judi Galardi'sTHRAE BACK ATCHA!  is here. Not here!  At my website: www.judithgalardi.com  or at:  www.authorhouse.com.  My other books are also available.