[wplug-board] Received correspondence from a Linux-based project today

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Mon Feb 6 15:16:34 EST 2012

When I checked the PO box today, I found a piece of written
correspondence from a representative of the "Free Linux PC Project".
The letter is undated, and the postmark on the envelope was smudged and
I couldn't really make out the date - best guess was postmarked sometime
in January.

The project is asking us to ... well, to be honest, not clear what
they're asking for.  Perhaps just intended as a way of introducing
themselves.

I've scanned it in, and will forward a copy to the secretary (I'm not
sure that the mailing list software will forward attachments); if anyone
else wants a copy, let me know and I'll send it along separately.  I
will also bring the original to the board meeting tomorrow, and perhaps
we can discuss how we want to respond (if at all).

--Pat.