[wplug-board] The Wplug Board asks for a boon

Terence J. Golightly terencejgolightly at gmail.com
Fri May 6 01:08:46 EDT 2011

Dave,

We appreciate all that you have done for the group. Particularly the
work done on the Wilkins School Network Project.  We realize that you
are a busy road warrior, but we need your help.  From my posts to the
Wplug-mailing list, we have gotten several positive responses for those
who love to help out, but no one willing to take over as Project Leader.
 Could you write a job description that a candidate for the position of
Project Leader of The WSCC Network Project should have.  This will give
us a better idea of what kind of candidate we should be looking for.
Initially, it is our intent to post this to the wplug-jobs mailing list.

Sincerely,

The Wplug Board