[wplug-board] March event

Terence J. Golightly vze27hs6 at verizon.net
Fri May 6 01:41:14 EDT 2011

Hey gang this is a draft I just want your feedback.  How is my tone?

Mr. Don Vosburg,

I really enjoyed your presentation on Open SUSE Linux Enterprise
Advantage. I wish you success and hope it sells well. Your employer
spared no expense and put on a first class event. I was particularly
disappointed for you with regard to the turn out.  Especially knowing
that all the tickets were reserved.  On that note I have a proposal.

WPLUG is a small users group, but we can get a good turn out from the
local Open Source IT community.  How about you do you presentation for
us.  Beth Lynn Eicher has agreed to 'talk' it up on her blog and we have
over 300 subscribers to our mailing list.  How might we make this
happen?  I was thinking of an October/November presentation at one of
our General User Meetings (GUM). Our venues tend to be able to hold 30
or so attendees. We ususally meet on Saturday afternoons, but we
recently held some weekday evening events. What do you think?

Sincerely,

Terry Golightly
Vice Chair Western Pennsylvania Linux Users Group
vicechair at wplug.org

Terry