[wplug-board] A request from Wplug Board

Terence J. Golightly terencejgolightly at gmail.com
Fri May 6 00:51:01 EDT 2011

Mike,

We hope this message finds you well. The Board appreciates all that you
have done for the group and wish you well in your new job and future
endeavors. We realize that you are busy with you having moved and
starting a new job. However, if you could find the time it would be a
great help to the group, (particularly the new Vice Chair :D) to write
what you consider a job description for the Chairperson of the Internet
Committee.  We intend to post it to the wplug-jobs mailing list.
Candidates are hard to come by and a clear and concise description could
greatly assist us in finding candidates for that post.

Best wishes,

The Wplug Board