[wplug-board] The creation wplug-bsd

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Wed Nov 5 10:25:39 EST 2003

Hi,

I spoke to Bill Moran yesterday at the Linux meetup
(http://www.wplug.org:8080/pipermail/wplug-plan/2003-November/001118.html)

I told him that WPLUG at the very least was interested in setting up
a BSD mailing list to get things rolling. He seemed to agree that this
is exactly what was needed at this point to generate interest and he
was very excited.

This is not an attempt to alienate anybody but to open doors to our
bsd loyal neighbors.

Does this not confirm that this was the right thing to do?

Thanks,
Beth Lynn