[wplug-board] The creation wplug-bsd

Jeremy Dinsel jeremy at wplug.org
Wed Nov 5 12:12:27 EST 2003

I don't think evand was questioning the correctness of doing this
action. I think he was concerned with how I performed the action without
voting or doing some sort of dance in front of the board.

He may be right in some cases, but there really isn't anything formal
saying that I should have done things differently. Ample time was
provided for feedback on the wplug-plan list and I think I obtained a
majority concensus on #irc in the presence of other board members.

If the board decides to undo the new list, I will take the necessary
steps to remove it.

-j