[wplug-board] New home for wplug's webserver

Beth Lynn bluekanary at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 22 15:58:34 EST 2003

Hello,

I just talked to Mark Puskar (our main network guy)
about the networking issues regarding penguin's move
to CMU. He thinks it would be best for CMU SCS to
be the nameservers for penguin.wplug.org There are
no technical restrictions, however he will have to
double check policy with some big bosses to make
sure that it's ok.

As for a tape drive, I found a drive in the dumpster
that is labeled "BAD, makes evil noises" I have asked
regarding how bad the tape drive in question is and
if there might be a better one we could use in an
email.

I will keep you guys posted with any more news I get
about penguin's move.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn