[wplug] Freenode

Michael P. O'Connor mpop at mikeoconnor.net
Thu May 20 10:27:33 EDT 2021

Well for the last few month I been sitting in the chat channel hoping people would come by.  I am hoping that we can revive it.  I know tdr is in there at times, he looking at moving things over to the Libera.Chat.  I would love to see people come back to it and light up the channel again.  While I may no longer be in the 'burgh I still care about wplug.  And I would love to see the channel come alive again, I remember back in the early 2000's when members moved away we did keep in touch there, I would love to see that come back too.