[wplug] Freenode

Rod Person rodperson at rodperson.com
Wed May 19 10:29:19 EDT 2021

On Wed, 19 May 2021 09:56:01 -0400
"Michael P. O'Connor" <mpop at mikeoconnor.net> wrote:

> My questions are
> Will Wplug move the channel there?
> Does anyone even consider WPLUG channel on IRC a part of the
> organization of WPLUG anymore?  I know I been lurking there for a few
> months and no activity has happened. Is there interest in reviving
> the channel and making it active, either on the old freenode or on
> the new Libra.chat servers.

I've been on this list forever and didn't even know - or forgot I knew
there was a WPLUG freenode channel. Not that that answers your question.

--
Rod
https://rodperson.com

I made every man like his fellow. I did not  command that they do evil.
It was their hearts that violated what I had said. This is the Third
Deed.
 - Coffin Text (Old Kingdom - c.2134 BCE)