[wplug] Freenode

Michael P. O'Connor mpop at mikeoconnor.net
Wed May 19 09:56:01 EDT 2021

I don't know if anyone has read about the issue going on with freenode,
but the current leadership all has stepped down today.  There is some
drama over this, not going to go into that here, but you can read about
it at https://lwn.net/Articles/856543/

My questions are
Will Wplug move the channel there?
Does anyone even consider WPLUG channel on IRC a part of the organization of WPLUG anymore?  I know I been lurking there for a few months and no activity has happened.
Is there interest in reviving the channel and making it active, either on the old freenode or on the new Libra.chat servers.

--
Michael P. O'Connor
eMail: mpop at mikeoconnor.net
Web:   http://www.mikeoconnor.net