[wplug] Full Text of TPP released!

Vance Kochenderfer vance at happylemur.com
Thu Nov 12 00:15:45 EST 2015

This is the best, most direct analysis of the TPP provision I've seen so
far: <https://sfconservancy.org/blog/2015/nov/09/gpl-tpp/>.

In short: "The revelation of this clause has confused our community, as
  it appears as if this provision, once adopted, might impact or restrict
  the international operation of copyleft licenses. Below we explain
  that, while everyone should reject and oppose this provision - and the
  rest of TPP - this provision has no dramatic impact on copyleft
  licensing."

It was written by Bradley Kuhn and Karen Sandler, two actual lawyers
who have a very long history enforcing Free Software licenses.

vance at happylemur.com      |   good belt of Scotch"    -Nick Danger