[wplug] [wplug-announce] General User Meeting and Election, Nov. 14

Vance Kochenderfer vance at happylemur.com
Sun Nov 8 20:25:15 EST 2015

The next WPLUG General User Meeting will be this Saturday, November 14
at HackPittsburgh.  The meeting will start at 3:00pm.  Directions to the
venue can be found at <http://www.wplug.org/wiki/HackPittsburgh>.  This
meeting will include our annual election for the Board of Directors, so
all members are encouraged to attend.

Starting around 3:30pm, Vance Kochenderfer (that's me) will be
presenting on the use and administration of MediaWiki.  This is the wiki
software which powers Wikipedia as well as WPLUG's own web site.

More details about the meeting and election can be found at
<http://www.wplug.org/wiki/Meeting-20151114>.  We hope to see you there!

vance at happylemur.com      |   good belt of Scotch"    -Nick Danger