[wplug] [hackpgh-discuss] Re: Cool! I may be violating Canonical's New Intellectual Property Policy.

Anthony Cascone ajc317 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 09:06:59 EDT 2015

I'm pretty sure that distributing an image within a team is not the same as
re-distributing on the internet. Don't distribute on the internet and you
should be fine. You can, however, share the instructions you generated to
create the VM on the internet so that others that might be interested can
repeat your effort.