[wplug] Heads up re: Internet access at tomorrow's GUM...

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Fri Sep 20 17:20:12 EDT 2013

I didn't have a chance to set up an Eventbrite info for tomorrow, so
I'll do this this way....

If you are coming to the meeting tomorrow, and you need wireless
Internet access while you're there, please make sure you let me know by
9:00am tomorrow (Saturday) morning.  Each person who connects to the
wireless network has to have an individually issued username/password to
authenticate to the network, and it can sometimes take a couple of hours
for these registrations to be completely processed.

Also, for those who've been to previous meetings at IBM, the upper lobby
entrance is currently closed due to construction.  Access to the
building during the construction is via the lower lobby entrance.  (Or
via the parking garage elevator if they leave the parking garage open on
Saturday - but this is questionable, I've noticed that the garage has
been closed to public parking on Saturdays a lot more frequently
recently than it had been in the past.  I do not know if the parking
garage will be accessible for public parking tomorrow, so all I can
suggest is that you could try it tomorrow and see...)

--Pat.