[wplug] Don't forget - WPLUG picnic on Saturday!

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Thu Aug 8 13:38:03 EDT 2013

Just a reminder that our annual WPLUG Open Source Picnic will be taking
place on Saturday!

Details of the event are here:

http://www.wplug.org/wiki/Meeting-20130810

If you plan to attend, and you haven't done so already, please register
using the Eventbrite invitation (on the wiki page above), or add your
name on the wiki page, or communicate to us in some other way that
you're coming (and if you're bringing anyone else with you).  RSVP is
not mandatory, if you just sort of show up and join us, that's cool
too.  But, if you RSVP, this will help us out quite a bit in planning
the amount of food to bring.

The weather for Saturday looks good, no rain currently in the forecast.
But the picnic will take place, in some form or another, rain or shine.
We do have a covered shelter, so in the event of inclement weather,
we'll have some protection from the elements. ;-)

Thanks, and hope to see you there!

--Pat.