[wplug] VPS recommendation

George Larson george.g.larson at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 13:54:43 EDT 2013

Oh, very great!!

Yeah, Diaspora was a bit of a disappointment.  Kinda got wonky right out of
the gate and I was one of the egg-faced supporters who was wishfully
talking-up how great it was going to be.  XD

I wasn't aware of Friendica but it looks pretty awesome -- and I'm thrilled
to see them flying the IDL logo!

Please add me to the list of people interested in giving you a hand, if you
could use a hand.  (:

-= c0d3 :: j0rg3 - all code, no cruft =- <http://j0rg3.com>