[wplug] 18 people attend special Linux training to prepare for June 30, 2012

Max Putas maxblaze at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 16:09:01 EDT 2012

Dave,

Just to follow up on our discussion about resizing the partitions to
fit the entire disk, it appears that the "-k1" and "-r" options can be
used together to expand the image to fit the disk. I haven't
personally used these options before, and I don't know the details for
how your Clonezilla servers were configured, so maybe some other folks
on the list can comment.

http://clonezilla.org/clonezilla-live/doc/03_Disk_to_disk_clone/advanced/05-advanced-param.php

On Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 9:23 PM, Dave Sevick <sevick at computereach.com> wrote:
> http://youtu.be/kJX2l5X956o
>
> Computer Reach http://computereach.com is humanitarian computer outreach.  On June 23, 2012 we assembled a group of techs from ITT Tech, Tarentum Campus http://www.itt-tech.edu and the Western PA Linux Users Group http://www.wplug.org  to train specifically for the upcoming June 30, 2012 large Linux "install-fest" at Construction Junction.  18 people came today ....   We'll be hosting  both tech and non-tech next week as we prepare  for a large African project to launch this summer.
>
> THANK YOU and see you next week on June 30, 2012  8AM - 4PM
>
> You can sign up for June 30, 2012  here :   http://whenisgood.net/knhyjdr

> Dave  Sevick
> Computer Reach
> Humanitarian Computer Outreach