[wplug] 18 people attend special Linux training to prepare for June 30, 2012

Dave Sevick sevick at computereach.com
Sat Jun 23 21:23:35 EDT 2012

http://youtu.be/kJX2l5X956o

Computer Reach http://computereach.com is humanitarian computer outreach.  On June 23, 2012 we assembled a group of techs from ITT Tech, Tarentum Campus http://www.itt-tech.edu and the Western PA Linux Users Group http://www.wplug.org  to train specifically for the upcoming June 30, 2012 large Linux "install-fest" at Construction Junction.  18 people came today ....   We'll be hosting  both tech and non-tech next week as we prepare  for a large African project to launch this summer.

THANK YOU and see you next week on June 30, 2012  8AM - 4PM

You can sign up for June 30, 2012  here :   http://whenisgood.net/knhyjdr

Dave  Sevick
Computer Reach
Humanitarian Computer Outreach