[wplug] Off-topic: Cisco users sought

Christopher DeMarco demarco at maya.com
Wed Feb 8 22:59:44 EST 2012

A once-and-future MAYAn, Jeremy Koempel, asked me if I could connect him with any users of Cisco systems.  He wants to conduct some quick phone interviews.  Here's his blurb:

--- snip ---
Hello, my name is Jeremy Koempel and I am working with Bob Krentle and the Cisco Unified Access Business Unit. Our mission is to improve customer access to software, their network inventory, documentation and support for Cisco network assets.

We would like your input and insight as a part of this process.

We are building a new, web-based tool that will provide improved support for processes including network inventorying, IOS update and patch management, lifecycle management, technical support, documentation, and more. The design and functionality of the solution will be driven by customer behavior and needs, gathered through a series of interactions with customers across the country.
--- snip ---

I can vouch for his legitimacy, and for the fact that it's probably going to be a very interesting experience.
Interested parties please contact him at

s m a l l t r a n s p o r t
at
g m a i l
dotcom