[wplug] Ubuntu on Dell Mini 9 (Inspiron 910)

Andrew Fisk andy at spitcomp.com
Fri Oct 28 20:51:36 EDT 2011

I have a mini 9 that is running 10.4 seems happy as can be, took the stock install  killed evolution and installed thunderbird, but that's about it. Did wipe out the 9.?? version first.  I have one printer installed and use it for web browsing and email. So I am not sure it taxes the disk too much

If anyone has any tricks for fixing the battery -- which went from functional to dead in a day that would be helpful though.

Thanks

Andy
Spitfire Computer Services
406 Beaver Street