[wplug] wplug email address change.

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Sun Dec 11 14:14:16 EST 2011

Ed Stewart <stewart.ed at comcast.net> wrote:
> I have changed my internet connection and also changed my wplug email
> address from verizon.net to comcast net twice now and wplug messages are
> still going to the verizon address, which is still working for some
> unknown reason. Ed

Ed-

You can unsubscribe your Verizon address by going to the list
options page at <http://www.wplug.org/mailman/options/wplug>.
Enter your Verizon e-mail address and click the "Unsubscribe"
button.

You will receive a confirmation message with a link to visit to
complete the unsubscription.

If you still have trouble, you can contact the list moderators for
assistance at <wplug-owner at wplug.org>.