[wplug] Grub help request

Weber, Lawrence A Lawrence.Weber at ansaldo-sts.us
Tue Jun 15 08:49:48 EDT 2010

Thanks for the help, I left the default as 1 for now so the default will
be a known good kernel.  Turns out my problem was in not waiting long
enough for the new kernel to boot.  The old kernels boot in a few
seconds, my build takes minutes. I need to look into the compression
used.

Now my system has four kernel sources, 3 fedora and mine.  Can the older
fedora sources be safely removed?