[wplug] Broken Keyboard (Was: Drupal User Group in Pittsburgh)

Jonathan Billings billings at negate.org
Wed Jan 13 13:23:44 EST 2010

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 11:13:21AM -0500, Stanley C Slomberg wrote:
> It works with Ubuntu but not kubuntu.  It produces input on Ubuntu
> but not Kubuntu. I seem to think that it should work on Kubuntu,
> since its a relative, so to speak, of Ubuntu.

If it works in Ubuntu, you can probably try copying the
/etc/X11/xorg.conf from Ubuntu to the same location in Kubuntu and it
should work, assuming USB works at all on your Kubuntu system.

Of course, without a keyboard that might be difficult.  In fact, i'm
not sure how you'd even install a system without the keyboard
working.