[wplug] Evolution Issues

DK wplug at curlynoodle.com
Thu Feb 18 14:31:56 EST 2010

Hello All,

First, does anyone know how to specify a username and password for
authenticating to a SMTP server in Evolution 2.28.1?  I need to use a
different username and password than for my POP login.  It is clear
where to specify the SMTP username, but Evolution does not provide a
password field nor prompts for a password.

Next, I am using Evolution with Exchange Server addin.  My default
account is POP which gets all of my Internet mail. I am using a filter
to move all incoming mail to the Exchange InBox so it is stored on my
company's server and accessible via Outlook and WebDav.  When I view
those messages sorted by Evolution within Outlook, some random
characters are replaced by "=" and some HTML formatting is corrupted.
Any ideas?

Thanks,
Dave