[wplug] EcoFest @ WSCC: Free Environmentally Safe Electronics collection and disposal in your neighborhood!

Beth Lynn Eicher bethlynneicher at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 07:19:39 EDT 2009

Wilkins School Community Center to host EcoFest on 10/10.
7604 Charleston Ave Pittsburgh, PA 15218

http://www.wplug.org/wiki/Wilkins_School_Community_Center
This does not conflict with
Central PA Open Source Con October 17 http://www.cposc.org/
Ontario LinuxFest October 24 http://onlinux.ca/

Since this is the first I'm hearing about this I don't know if WPLUG could
be involved in helping with this event beyond spreading the word with this
post.

I do know that Goodwill Pittsburgh has been known to deploy Ubuntu on the
better systems were licensing of other operating systems could not be
verified. This is a worthwhile mission regardless. Therefore, as an
individual, I will contact Goodwill to see if there's any way I can help.

Sincerely,
Beth Lynn Eicher