[wplug] Coding

Peter Brown brown665 at verizon.net
Wed Mar 18 18:47:05 EDT 2009

Are you familiar with Alice? It is a package out
of CMU and available for free. It is an attempt
to teach object oriented programming by having
the user build 3D animations. The
app is built in a java like or java language.
http://www.alice.org/

I do not know if there is a linux version, sorry.

peter