[wplug] Nidhog out of business ... alternate FIOS carrier?

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Mon Mar 9 09:26:31 EDT 2009

Please don't recommend Verizon.  I don't care if you've had good experience
with Verizon, my bad experience trumps any good experiences by 500000x.
Those of you who know me already know this.

Nidhog is going out of business.  That means I've got to find someone to
provide internet on my FIOS at home, or I've got to switch to cable
internet.  Anyone know any local companies that are provisioning Internet
service over FIOS?

--
Bill Moran
http://www.potentialtech.com